Meet Amanda Tebble, PBSC’s Architectural Sales Manager who joined the team in 2008. Prior to this, Amanda worked in a bustling office of a Yorkshire-based textile company, where she climbed the ranks to lead their sales department.
With over 15 years of experience at PBSC, Amanda has witnessed the company’s significant growth, global expansion through distributors, the establishment of PBSC-INC in the US, and the relocation of the UK head office to purpose-built premises. As a crucial member of the Cleanroom team, Amanda brings invaluable expertise and skills to the table.
Our hatches which are among the best on the market, also known as a pass box, pass chamber, or pass through, help reduce the risk of physical movement or transfer of harmful bacteria and pressure loss when transferring equipment between different classification areas within cleanrooms or controlled environments. It accomplishes this by interlocking the doors so that only one can be opened at a time, which maintains room pressure and facilitates a quick transfer of goods between different grades of rooms.
Made from durable materials like phenolic resin, powder-coated steel, or polished stainless steel. Our hatches are designed to be easy to clean and maintain. This makes it great for passing products, equipment, or even paperwork between sterile/clean areas and non-sterile/dirty areas.
How does the hatch help the end user?
Our innovative use of materials and construction techniques make PBSC’s transfer hatches cost-effective for all manner of projects. Having no internal protruding or recessed areas in the design, thus preventing bacterial growth, allowing for complete sterilization during clean-down.
- The unique mechanical interlock system, in which all PBSC hatches are fitted as standard, aid in the isolation between clean and lower-grade areas.
- Every hatch is customized based on the specific needs of the end user.
- Designed with very little maintenance required and ease of cleaning and maintaining.
- Having an electronic interlock system, allowing for a time delay for clean up of air.
- Compatible with all types of walls and construction.
What additions are available?
- Glass or solid doors dependent on privacy requirements.
- UV lights.
- Various material constructions.
- Internal support shelves – glass or stainless-steel.
- Electro-mechanical interlock system.
- Ventilated air supply/Extract.
- Single or double-door construction
- Lead resistant.
- Right angle design.
- Stainless-steel support frame.
- Stainless-steel or phenolic resin construction.
- Conveyor system to client’s specification.
- Powder-coated finish.
What variations are available?
We created the trolley pass-through hatch to enable wheeled trolleys to move effortlessly between various grade rooms. The hatch is fixed directly to the finished flooring, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted floor surface throughout.
Our tested and certified fire-rated pass-through hatch is available as either a wall or floor-mounted hatch configuration. With integrity certification for up to 90 minutes and provides insulation properties for 30 minutes when insulation and integrity are required.
Fan Filter Hatch
Our fan filter hatch is a pass-through with HEPA filtration which traps air contaminations within the fibers.
We also offer high containment hatch options that can be used in a variety of environments, ranging from non-containment settings to highly controlled BSL4 laboratories. These options have been designed to address a wide range of applications.
What companies were associated with the hatch?
We have multiple customers and end users across the UK, Europe, US, Australia, and New Zealand who use our hatches. We also provide an after-service maintenance plan that is popular in many of these countries.
To download the interview please click here
If you require anymore information please contact us