The cleanroom glass door is a preferred hospital door choice incorporating the renowned PBSC wrap-around door frame, with its robust and clean design giving a showpiece appearance to any facility whilst providing exceptional functionality with the combination of toughened glass door leaf within the clean lines of the stainless-steel frame.Read more
- 10mm thick Frameless Tempered Glass Door Leaf
- Stainless or Powder Coated Full Wrap Around Shroud / Architrave
- Custom Frame Sizes to Suit Opening
- Made to Suit Specific Wall Thicknesses
- Flush Maglock in Frame
- No Rebate on Frame – Maximum Clear Opening
- Purpose Built Solid Stainless-Steel Hinge Providing Easy Cleaning and Opening up to 170°
Renowned excellent clean ability – the preferred choice for laboratory environments.
Having the PBSC concealed closed system comprising of a single closer arm in solid stainless-steel and a closer sealed into the door frame, removing the ledges created and the difficult to clean arms on the conventional surface mounted closer's.
Purpose build for laboratories with minimal visible fixings and is available as a single or double door construction and can be bespoke to fit existing walls if needed.
PBSC's Glass Door can also be known as a Hospital Door, Cleanroom Door, NHS Door and Tempered Glass Door.