When a pass-through hatch needs to be located in a fire wall, PBSC are able to provide either the wall or floor mounted version with vision panels in the stainless-steel door leaves.
The PBSC fire rated pass through is tested to BS 476 part 22, with certification is available on request.Read more
- Robust Mechanical Interlock System
- Solid Stainless-Steel Hinge Assemblies
- Easy Clean Surfaces
- Test Certification to BS476 part 22
- Wall or Trolley Mounted
- 30 minutes insulation properties
- Used in a broad range of applications
- Custom Sizes
Fire Rated Wall and Trolley Hatch for cleanroom environments
These hatches are used in a broad range of applications from healthcare, medical research to pharmaceutical facilities.
When a pass-through wall mounted or trolley hatch needs to be located in a fire wall, PBSC can offer tested fire hatches with or without vision panels dependent on your requirements.