The Ultrasonic Fog Shower from PBSC, also known as a misting shower, removes powder from an operative’s suit and is assessed by SafeBridge Consultants Inc. A decontamination shower cycle uses 5 to 10-micron water droplets to encapsulate API particles with minimal wetting through the operator’s PPE suit.
The reduction in surface concentrations can be up to 800 times less than the starting contamination levels with airborne particles around the operative and during de-gowning also significantly reduced.Read more
- Efficient usage of water to minimise liquid waste
- SafeBridge Assessment on performance
- Large range of options available
- Air and water pressures to the fogging nozzles are monitored by the PLC
- Frameless glass door sets
- All cycle stage timers are user adjustable
- PLC controlled LED light
- Emergency override buttons
Delivers encapsulation or removal of powder from an operative’s suit…
With a range of personnel showers to suit different environments and applications, used within many cleanroom and high containment environments to aid in the reduction of contamination.
PBSC's Fogging Shower can also be known as a Fog Shower, Mist Shower, Ultrasonic Shower, Personnel Shower, Decontamination Shower, Misting Shower, Mist Shower, Personnel Decontamination, Chemical Shower, Fog Decontamination, Chemical Shower, Cleanroom mist shower, and a Decon Shower.