As our governments, businesses and schools take precautions to contain, isolate and prevent community spread of the novel corona virus (COVID-19). This is affecting the economy, our communities and our personal lives in ways that have never been fully experienced in our lifetime.
PBSC are doing everything we can to be agile and responsive to the changes. We are being proactive, to the extent possible, and will continue to be so in the coming months.
To mitigate the risk of further spread in the areas where we operate, we have taken the following precautionary measures, which may change how you work with PBSC in the short-term.
We have implemented business continuity plans and are making daily assessments on any change that might have a material impact on our operations.
- We continue to actively work with our Tier 1 suppliers to proactively manage potential sub-supply threats.
- Your Project and Technical Sales Engineers are available to discuss your needs and questions around project delivery and progress of manufacturing. Please click here to be directed to our contact form
- We are communicating regularly with employees about how to keep themselves and their families healthy during this time. As of this writing, there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in our workplaces.
- We have suspended all company-sponsored domestic and international air travel for all employees, effective to May 31.
- We request that if you have flu-like symptoms, have been directly exposed to individuals with flu-like symptoms, or have come in direct contact with an individual who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please postpone your visit to PBSC for 14 days.
- At this time equipment FATs will be recorded and issued to you for review and confirmation of acceptance. For any special FAT requirements please discuss with your Technical Sales Engineer.
Please understand that our ability to visit and participate in face-to-face interactions may be prevented during this time as we adhere to CDC recommendations.
We will continue to monitor our supply chain, and if any abnormal conditions threaten our manufacturing network, we will alert you immediately. If you have specific questions about how COVID-19 and economic situation affects your business, please discuss them with your PBSC Technical Sales Engineer or your Project Manager via the below contact information.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support of PBSC. We sincerely hope for the health of your family, loved ones and your community at this time.
If you would like to keep up to date please follow us on: