PBSC’s personnel air shower comes in two designs:
- With the integrated Air Handling Unit (AHU) on the top of the shower.
- With a separate AHU which has “Safe Change” filters.
Both choices remove particles from the operative with high-velocity jets of air. The integrated configuration removes non-hazardous particles on the entry to a controlled area.Read more
- PLC controlled internal 24VDC LED light
- High velocity from nozzles
- Adjustable stainless-steel nozzle, no performance loss with different positions
- Efficient power use, only 10A, 1Ph required (110 or 230V)
- Frameless glass door sets – maximum clear opening
- PBSC concealed closer system
- Adjustable air supply nozzle
- PBSC solid stainless-steel hinge
- Tinted toughened framless glass
- Stainless-steel pull handles
The PBSC Decontamination Shower has been proven to minimise risks...
PBSC decontamination showers are used to clean personnel on entry or exit from areas with hazardous substances to remove all traces of possible contamination from protective garments. Ideal for facilities within healthcare, medical research, pharmaceutical, and high containment, removing all traces of possible contamination from protective garments.
Also known as an Air Shower Room, Air Shower Safe Chamber, Air Shower Safe Change, Cleanroom Air Shower, Air Shower Room, and Cleanroom Shower