The personnel decontamination air shower from PBSC is available in two designs. Both choices remove particles from the operative with high-velocity air jets as they enter a clean environment or exit a contaminated environment, with 9 x adjustable stainless-steel nozzles on each of the two side walls in the shower.
- With a separate AHU that has “Safe Change” filters.
- With the integrated Air Handling Unit (AHU) on the top of the shower
The construction can either be stainless-steel or powder-coated steel with interlocked float/toughened glass personnel doors.Read more
- High velocity from nozzles
- Tinted toughened framless glass
- PLC controlled internal 24VDC LED light
- Adjustable stainless-steel nozzle, no performance loss with different positions
- Stainless-steel pull handles
- Efficient power use
- Frameless glass door sets – maximum clear opening
- PBSC concealed closer system
- Adjustable air supply nozzle
- PBSC solid stainless-steel hinge
Proven to minimize risks...
PBSC decontamination showers with cleanroom technology are used to clean personnel on entry or exit from areas with hazardous substances to remove all traces of possible contamination from protective garments. Ideal for facilities within medical research, healthcare, high containment, and pharmaceutical, removing all traces of possible contamination from protective garments.
Also known as an Air Shower Room, Air Shower Safe Chamber, Personnel Decontamination, Air Shower Safe Change, Cleanroom Air Shower, Air Shower Room, Cleanroom Airshower, and Cleanroom Shower.