Being ideal for clean room, corrosive and laboratory environments, the PBSC’s phenolic resin doors are incredibly tough.
Meticulously engineered and manufactured with a solid core of chemical grade phenolic resin, these doors are resistant to most chemicals and cleaning agents.Read more
- High Impact Resistance
- Full Wrap Around Frame Option, Without Rebate
- Excellent Resistance to Most Corrosive Chemicals
- Solid Core Door Leaf
- Unique PBSC's Stainless-Steel Hinge Assembly
- Purpose Built Solid Stainless-Steel Hinge to Provide Easy Cleaning and Opening up to 170°
- Flush Glazed Vision Panels in Customs Sizes
- Flush Maglock in Frame
- Concealed Closer System Available for Added Hygiene
The ideal solution whilst improving the looks of your facility
The Phenolic Resin door set is ideal for clean room, corrosive and laboratory environments and is available in single or double door leaf construction with the unique PBSC cast stainless-steel hinge assembly, allowing a maximum clear opening and can be bespoke to fit existing walls.