The cleanroom steel door set from PBSC is a highly robust door set system. PBSC is well known for its quality and this system shows this within the flush panel and seamless frame.
One of PBSC’s original doors, developed for the cleanroom environment with extensive cleanroom technology and research to help this door set stand the test of time, with its precision design and reputation for lasting durability.Read more
- Full Wrap Around Shroud / Architrave – Which is Provided as Stainless or Powder Coated to Match the Door Leaf
- A Sturdy 3 Piece Framework System
- No Rebate on the Door Frame
- A Welded and Polished Frame Construction
- Unique PBSC Cast Stainless Steel Hinge Assembly – Allowing for Maximum Clear Opening
- A Robust Steel Sub-Frame
- Custom Frame Width Made to Suit Site Specific Wall Thickness
Withstanding the test of time with durability and cutting-edge technology...
Specifically developed with PBSC's high quality and extensive experience, this classic steel door set has been designed for the cleanroom environment, with a customized frame width to accommodate the facility's wall thickness and construction specifications. An ideal door set for a fast-paced environment with no rebate and a beautiful design.
PBSC's Classic Steel Door can also be known as a Hospital Door, Medical Door, Clean Room Door, Laboratory Door, NHS Door, Steel Door, Heavy Duty Door, APR Door, and Healthcare Door.