PBSC’s range of room-to-room hatches provide reliable interlocked door transfer routes and are custom designed to address a wide range of applications; from non-containment environments right up to the most rigorously controlled BSL4 laboratories. Wall-mounted versions are ideal for small hand-held items and our floor-mounted hatches are designed to handle larger items and carts.Read more
- High leakage resistance, suitable for BSL4 applications
- Monitoring of seal pressure
- Monitoring of supply pressure for building
- Pneumatic Seal and Mechanical Seal models
- Maglock or electro-mechanical interlock
- Range of control panels and can be prepared for integration into BMS
- Air purge and UV Lights available
- Highly Reliable and Easy to Clean
- Unique PBSC Cast Stainless Steel Hinge Assembly Allowing Maximum Clear Opening
- Flushed Glazed Vision Panels With No Visible Fixings
Barrier Hatch HC-BH
These hatches are used in a broad range of applications from pharmaceutical facilities BSL2 through to BSL4. At the higher end of the containment spectrum, our hatches can be fitted with pneumatic seals and sophisticated access and control options. Hatches can be installed into preformed openings in cast concrete walls, block or stud walls.
For applications without containment please see PBSC’s standard transfer solutions A-HT and A-TH.