If you need a pass-through hatch placed within a firewall PBSC equips a tested and certified fire-rated option in either a wall or floor-mounted hatch configuration. Dependent on size, the unit comes with fire-rated vision panels in the stainless-steel door leaves, with the operator and facility safety a priority.
- With integrity certification up to 90 minutes. The fire-rated transfer hatch also provides insulation properties for 30 minutes when insulation and integrity are required.
- Tested up to 90 Minutes Integrity.
- Easy to Clean Surfaces, with minimal visible fixings.
- Wall or Trolley Mounted solutions.
- Used in a Broad Range of Applications, with clean-up to ISO 5/6 possible.
- Solid Stainless-Steel Hinges.
- Custom Sizes to fit your requirements.
- Concealed Mechanical Interlock as standard.
- Electrical controls for timed air purge are available.
A proven fire-rated hatch for protection in cleanroom environments...
All hatches from PBSC have been developed to support the reduction of pressure loss and importantly, cross-contamination, whilst passing products between different room classifications and can be used in a broad range of applications from healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical research facilities worldwide.
Also known as Pass Box, Pass-Through, Hospital Box, through Box, Cleanroom Hatch, Lab Box, Fire Hatch, and Transfer Box.