PBSC’s trolley hatch also known as a cleanroom transfer hatch is available in various material constructions which are durable, robust, and refined, giving ease of cleaning and maintenance – these include:
- Powder-coated steel
- Phenolic resin
- Polished stainless steel
The trolley pass box fixes directly to the finished flooring, providing a clean and uninterrupted floor through the hatch.Read more
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Toughened Glass Door Leaf’s
- Easy Clean Surfaces
- Frameless Glass Door Leaf Providing Maximum Visibility
- Reduces Cross Contamination
- Robust Mechanical Interlock as Standard
- Minimal Visible Fixings
- Robust PBSC Cast Stainless Steel Hinge Assemblies
Effective transfer of goods between different grades of rooms
The Advantages of Ventilated Hatches are Many....
PBSC's cleanroom trolley hatch is used within many different cleanroom facilities decreasing the risk of lower-classification air entering the higher-classification room.
PBSC's Trolley Hatch can also be known as a Pass Box, Pass-Through, Trolley Hatch, Through Box, Cleanroom Transfer Hatch, Cleanroom Hatch, Pass-Thru, Hospital Box, Trolley Pass box, and Lab Box.