The trolly pass through from PBSC is available in a range of material constructions, including powder-coated steel, phenolic resin, and polished stainless steel. With a durable, robust, and refined design giving ease of cleaning and maintenance.
The trolley hatch fixes directly to the finished flooring, providing a clean and uninterrupted floor through the hatch.Read more
- Stainless Steel or Phenolic Resin Construction
- Toughened Glass Door Leaf’s
- Easy Clean Surfaces
- Frameless Glass Door Leaf Providing Maximum Visibility
- Reduces Cross Contamination
- Robust Mechanical Interlock as Standard
- Minimal Visible Fixings
- Robust PBSC Cast Stainless Steel Hinge Assemblies
Effective transfer of goods between different grades of rooms
The Advantages of Ventilated Hatches are Many....
PBSC's trolley hatch is used within many different cleanroom facilities decreasing the risk of lower-classification air entering the higher-classification room.
PBSC's Trolley Hatch can also be known as a Pass Box, Pass-Through, Through Box, Cleanroom Transfer Hatch, Cleanroom Hatch, Pass-Thru, Hospital Box, Trolley Pass box, and Lab Box.