The collection of room-to-room hatches from PBSC are custom designed to target a broad scope of applications for non-containment environments right up to the rigidly controlled BSL4 laboratories.
PBSCs high containment pass through chamber provides trustworthy interlock door transfer routes, available in
- Wall-mounted – Useful for small hand-held items
- Floor-mounted – Useful for carts and large items.
With the option of either a mechanical or inflatable seal door design, providing superior levels of containment.Read more
- Monitoring of seal pressure (inflatable seal only)
- High leakage resistance, suitable for BSL4 applications
- Monitoring of supply pressure for building
- Pneumatic Seal and Mechanical Seal models
- Maglock or electro-mechanical interlock
- Range of control panels and can be prepared for integration into BMS
- Air purge and UV Lights available
- Highly Reliable and Easy to Clean
- Unique PBSC Cast Stainless Steel Hinge Assembly Allowing Maximum Clear Opening
- Flushed Glazed Vision Panels With No Visible Fixings
A reliable interlock door transfer system...
The barrier pass box is used within a wide range of applications from pharmaceutical facilities BSL2 through to BSL4. Active and Static options.
At the higher end of the containment spectrum, these pass through’s can be fitted with pneumatic seals and sophisticated access and control options.
PBSCs hatches can be installed into preformed openings in cast concrete walls, block, or stud walls.
Also known as Barrier Pass-Through and Barrier Pass Box, Barrier Hatch, High Containment Hatch, Wall Mounted Hatch, Pass Box, Pass-Through, Specimen Hatch and a Through Box.