PBSC’s range of vision panels provides excellent functionality and aesthetics throughout your facility. The high containment vision panel is available double glazed or single glazed with a polished stainless-steel frame.
It is mechanically sealed to the wall with a compression gasket. We also offer window systems that use structural silicone for finishing to walls.Read more
- Flush glazing (double glazed version)
- Simple pressure testing
- Double glazed to provide redundancy for sealing
- Providing a friendly and functional environment
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Fast and easy checking
- Polished stainless-steel frame
APR Vision Panel HC-Vd/s/f
Vision panels are essential in controlled environments from BSL2 to BSL4-Ag to provide visibility and a friendly and functional open space atmosphere.
Custom designs are available on request.
PBSC's vision panels can also be known as a Hospital Window, Window Panel, High Containment Panel and APR Vision Panel.