PBSC’s 6Log surface disinfection chamber is a modular design, ideal for material production environments and equipment loads in Bio-Medical, Bio-Pharma and high containment applications. PBSC provides decontamination solutions from market-leading H202 generator manufacturers ensuring regulatory compliance and consumable traceability. The chamber is designed to be intuitive allowing ease of use for facility operators.Read more
- Siemens™ Colour Touch Screens
- Flush Maglock
- Stainless-Steel Hinges with Concealed Air Supply
- Override Buttons
- Tacho Monitored VHP Distribution Fans
- Stainless Steel Bumper Rails
- Large Vision Panel - Flush Glazed Tempered Glass
- Option for Air Handling System Without Connection to the Building HVAC
- Plug and Play Electrical Spares for Ease of Maintenance
- Flush Threshold Allowing Easy Wheeled Access
- Full-Service Support Contracts Available to Auit GMP and Life Science facilities
- Range of Aeration and Air Handling Options
- Turnkey Solution
Hydrogen Peroxide Decontamination Lobby
Used globally in facilities to eradicate problematic bacteria, viruses and fungi on material loads of equipment entering/exiting controlled areas throughout the Pharmaceutical/Bio-Pharmaceutical, Containment and Biomedical sectors/biopharma Material Decontamination. The decontamination chamber is ideal for facility applications where floor space is limited and the generator is not required for use with other equipment.
A mobile decontamination generator allows the generator to be used on other equipment and room decontamination. Where an integrated generator model is required please see the MD-Ci.
PBSC's Decontamination Chamber is also known as MD-C, Log6 disinfection, Chamber, Material Decontamination Chamber, Decontamination MAL, VHP Chamber, Chlorine Dioxide Decontamination and a High-Level Disinfection.