PBSC’s 6Log surface disinfection chamber is a modular design, ideal for material production environments and equipment loads in Bio-Medical, Bio-Pharma, and High Containment applications.
PBSC provides decontamination solutions from market-leading H202 generator manufacturers, ensuring regulatory compliance and consumable traceability. The design of the chamber is intuitive, allowing ease of use for facility operators.Read more
- Siemens™ Colour Touch Screens
- Flush Maglock
- Stainless-Steel Hinges with Concealed Air Supply
- Override Buttons
- Tacho Monitored VHP Distribution Fans
- Stainless Steel Bumper Rails
- Large Vision Panel - Flush Glazed Tempered Glass
- Option for Air Handling System Without Connection to the Building HVAC
- Plug and Play Electrical Spares for Ease of Maintenance
- Flush Threshold Allowing Easy Wheeled Access
- Full-Service Support Contracts Available to Auit GMP and Life Science facilities
- Range of Aeration and Air Handling Options
- Turnkey Solution
Effective against an expansive spectrum of micro-organisms and viruses
Used globally to eradicate problematic bacteria, viruses and fungi on material loads of equipment entering/exiting controlled areas throughout the Pharmaceutical/Bio-Pharmaceutical, Containment and Biomedical sectors/biopharma Material Decontamination. The decontamination chamber is ideal for facility applications where the floor space is limited, and the generator isn't required for use with other equipment.
Where an integrated generator model is required, please see the MD-Ci.
PBSC's Decontamination Chamber is also known as MD-C, Log6 disinfection, Chamber, Material Decontamination Chamber, Decontamination MAL, VHP Chamber, Chlorine Dioxide Decontamination and a High-Level Disinfection.