PBSC’s 6Log surface disinfection hatch is a freestanding unit, ideal for material production environments and equipment loads in Bio-Medical, Bio-Pharma, and high containment applications. PBSC provides decontamination solutions from market-leading H202 generator manufacturers, ensuring regulatory compliance and consumable traceability. Designed to be intuitive, allowing ease of use for facility operators.Read more
- Point Contact Roller System
- Decontamination Cycle Times From 30 Minutes
- 7”, 12” or 15” Siemens Comfort Touch Screens
- Flush Maglock with Hidden Proximity
- Override Buttons
- Bespoke Trolley and Racking Designs Allowing Easy Loading/Unloading
- Minimal Visible Fixings
- No Pit in the Floor Required
- Large Vision Panels, With Flush Glazed Tempered Glass
- Full-Service Support Contracts Available to Suit GMP and Life Science Facilities
- Data Integrity Compliance
Decontamination Hatch MD-H with mobile generator
Used globally in facilities to eradicate problematic bacteria, viruses and fungi on material loads of equipment entering/exiting controlled areas throughout the Pharmaceutical/Bio-Pharmaceutical, Containment and Biomedical sectors. A mobile decontamination generator allows for use on other equipment and for room decontamination.
PBSC's Decontamination Hatch can also be known as a Transfer Hatch, Pass Box, Pass Thorough, Through Box, Trolley Box, Decontamination Transfer, Decon Hatch, Decon Transfer and a Decon Pass-Through.