The freestanding 6Log surface disinfection pass through hatch from PBSC is ideal for material production environments and equipment loads in high containment, Bio-Medical, and Bio-Pharma applications.
PBSC provides material decontamination solutions from market-leading H202 generator manufacturers, ensuring regulatory compliance and consumable traceability. Designed to be intuitive, allowing ease of use for facility operators.Read more
- Point Contact Roller System
- Decontamination Cycle Times From 30 Minutes
- 7”, 12” or 15” Siemens Comfort Touch Screens
- Flush Maglock with Hidden Proximity
- Override Buttons
- Bespoke Trolley and Racking Designs Allowing Easy Loading/Unloading
- Minimal Visible Fixings
- No Pit in the Floor Required
- Large Vision Panels, With Flush Glazed Tempered Glass
- Full-Service Support Contracts Available to Suit GMP and Life Science Facilities
- Data Integrity Compliance
Decontamination Hatch MD-H with mobile generator…
Ideal for various applications worldwide, including facilities eradicating problematic bacteria, viruses, and fungi on material loads of equipment entering/exiting controlled areas throughout the Pharmaceutical/Bio-Pharmaceutical, Containment, and Biomedical sectors. A mobile decontamination generator allows for use on other equipment and room decontamination.
PBSC's Decontamination Hatch can also be known as a Transfer Hatch, Pass Box, VHP Decontamination, Pass Thorough, Pass thru, Decontamination Chamber, Through Box, Trolley Box, Decontamination Transfer, Decon Hatch, Decon Transfer and a Decon Pass-Through.