Effective against micro-organisms and viruses, providing a low heat decontamination solution for heat-sensitive items such as biologic preparations or electronic equipment. The decontamination pass through hatch is essential to a facility process ethos for material flow into or out of the critical environment.
The freestanding 6Log surface disinfection hatch from PBSC is a unit idea for material decontamination in Bio-Pharma, Bio-Medical and High Containment applications, with various hatch sizes with pneumatic seal doors available, from 2’ x 4’ up to 4’ x 5’ (WxH)Read more
- H202 Bottle Housing
- Point Contact Roller System
- Decontamination Cycle Times From 30 Minutes
- 7”, 12” or 15” Siemens Comfort Touch Screens
- Flush Maglock with Hidden Proximity
- No Pit in the Floor Required
- Override Buttons
- Bespoke Trolley and Racking Designs Allowing Easy Loading/Unloading
- Minimal Visible Fixings
- Full-Service Support Contracts Available to Suit GMP and Life Science Facilities
- Data Integrity Compliance
- Large Vision Panels, With Flush Glazed Tempered Glass
An integrated Material Decon solution effective against micro-organisms and viruses…
The integrated decontamination hatch is ideal for facility applications where floor space is limited, and the generator isn't required to use with other equipment. Used worldwide to eradicate problematic bacteria, viruses, and fungi on material loads of equipment entering/exiting controlled areas throughout Containment, Biomedical, and Pharmaceutical/Bio-Pharmaceutical facilities.
PBSC's Integrated Decontamination Hatch can also be known as a Transfer Hatch, Pass Box, Pass Thorough, Through Box, Trolley Box, VHP Decontamination, VHP Sterilization, Pharmaceutical decontamination, Decontamination Transfer, Decon Hatch, Decon Transfer, and a Decon Pass-Through.