PBSC’s 6Log surface disinfection hatch is a freestanding unit, ideal for material production environments and equipment loads in Bio-Medical, Bio-Pharma and high containment applications. The HPV hatch provides fully integrated decontamination solutions from market leading H202 generator manufacturers ensuring regulatory compliance and consumable traceability.Read more
- H202 Bottle Housing
- Point Contact Roller System
- Decontamination Cycle Times From 30 Minutes
- 7”, 12” or 15” Siemens Comfort Touch Screens
- Flush Maglock with Hidden Proximity
- No Pit in the Floor Required
- Override Buttons
- Bespoke Trolley and Racking Designs Allowing Easy Loading/Unloading
- Minimal Visible Fixings
- Full-Service Support Contracts Available to Suit GMP and Life Science Facilities
- Data Integrity Compliance
- Large Vision Panels, With Flush Glazed Tempered Glass
Integrated Decontamination Hatch MD-Hi
Used globally in facilities to eradicate problematic bacteria, viruses and fungi on material loads of equipment entering/exiting controlled areas throughout the Pharmaceutical/Bio-Pharmaceutical, Containment and Biomedical sectors. The integrated decontamination hatch is ideal for facility applications where floor space is limited and the generator is not required for use with other equipment.
Where you would like to be able to use the generator for other equipment, the MD-H model is available.
PBSC's Integrated Decontamination Hatch can also be known as a Transfer Hatch, Pass Box, Pass Thorough, Through Box, Trolley Box, Decontamination Transfer, Decon Hatch, Decon Transfer and a Decon Pass-Through.