PBSC’s high containment APR doors create a dependable airtight barrier by using a strong but flexible seal that is compressed against the doorframe. Manual compression of the seal doesn’t require compressed air, thus providing a fail-safe seal in the event of a power failure.Read more
- Easy One-handed operation, with 3-point compression
- Mechanism is mounted in the door frame for more robust design
- Stainless steel or solid core door HPL leaf
- Flush glazing to both sides of the door leaf
- Configurable button sets and LED indicators
- Robust, fail-safe design
- Low maintenance
- Fail-safe seal
Mechanical Seal Door HC-MSD
Our range of mechanical seal doors are used in applications where high containment is required, such as in BSL3 and BSL4 labs. With the raised threshold these doors create a natural bund, assisting containment of liquid during washdown.
Access Control - Door control is typically the building access control system, PBSC control panel available on request.
PBSC's Mechanical Seal Door is also known as a High Containment Door, Hospital Door, Lab Door, Laboratory Door, Stainless Steel Door, APR Door and a Clean Room Door.