The Inflatable seal doors from PBSC are flush with the floor eliminating any trip hazards or trolley interference. Providing the highest possible airtight containment in environments involving high traffic and wheeled equipment.
The construction of this pharmaceutical door leaf is available in powder-coated low-carbon steel, aluminium, solid core phenolic, and a variety of polished stainless steel.Read more
- Monitoring of seal pressure
- Monitoring of supply pressure from building
- Unique PBSC cast stainless-steel hinge assembly
- Stand-alone PLC controls available
- Door leaf construction options
- High leakage resistance across the complete door set
- Designed to install into a range of wall types
- Silicone or EPDM inflatable seal
- Hydraulic or Automatic Door Closers
- Flush glazed vision panels – toughened or laminated glass
- Configurable button sets and LED indicators
A practical and functional solutions without the need for a floor threshold…
Provides the highest possible airtight containment in applications involving high traffic and wheeled equipment, primarily used within high containment applications where airtight containment is required, including BSL3 and BSL4 labs.
PBSC's Inflatable Seal Door is also called a High Containment Door, Hospital Door, Lab Door, Laboratory Door, Stainless Steel Door, APR Door, Airtight Door, Air Tight Door, BSL Door, High Containment Door, Pharmaceutical door, and Clean Room Door.